Yesterday, I finished watching the live action film, Death Note: Light Up the New World. I was listening to Promise and it led me to draw this. You could say that I was swayed by the music.
This is probably the darkest drawing I’ve done as I usually do colour. I drew Misa Amane and four feathers. In China, the number four (四) is an unlucky number because it sounds the same as the word, death.
Death Note font: https://fontmeme.com/death-note-font/
Promise OST: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5KGsHPQ4pM
I uploaded an earlier version of this drawing, but I added the background and changed some stuff. I was really inspired by the SNOW app and made the eyes and nose to look like the panda filter.
I also re-drew my Izaya with bubble tea drawing so check that out! I added a background and table for that one.
I wonder if Izaya Orihara from Drrr likes taro bubble tea..? Would he like the tapioca pearls?
EDIT: I went back and changed the drawing. I added the background and a table.
Sindy at Infiinty inspired me to do this post (with gifs) after I read her’s. Coincidentally, I’m drinking red tea as I type this blog post. This was not intentional.
I sneeze so much now and I frequently have a runny nose. I am not sick. Something triggers it, like dust in an old shop or a woman’s strong perfume. After the triggering event, I don’t stop sneezing for weeks. I should probably see a doctor.
Well, I’ve reached 900 followers so thank you for all the love, kindness and support. It’s a rewarding experience when younger girls open up to me about their experiences with cyber bullying, post-secondary goals, and one girl even sent me her graduation photo! I felt so touched…
I’ve developed many meaningful friendships thanks to this blog. I talk to some friends almost every day on my social media. The AniTwitter/AniBlogging community makes life so fun. The power of the Internet is amazing because it brings people together.
The Sought-after Extraordinary is the song I’m listening to.
I went to L’Éclair with a friend and her friend made us café lattes.
A photo with no meaning:
It could have meaning. Who knows?
Izaya Orihara from Durarara!! is my favourite anime character at the moment. He likes tuna sushi so I drew him sitting on a big one. ^^
Mikasa Ackerman is a character from the anime, Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin.
If you’re interested, I have a post on the CLOAK here. Hope you liked my cosplay as Mikasa!
Part one here. Part one is not “me” anymore. I’m going to move next month so I’ll have a new workspace. Current workspace:
- Hatsune Miku poster. I also have 8 One Piece, 4 Vampire Knight posters and 1 Code Geass poster.
- Computer. My dad or brother took my keyboard and so I’m left with this small keyboard lol.
- Rilakkuma mouse pad and plushie (Rilakkuma collection post here)
- Manga from my friends (post here)
- Roronoa Zoro lego figure (post here)
- Haruhi Suzumiya nendoroid (post here)
- Clara plushie from Princess Jellyfish
- Alpacasso plushies. I also have a large Alpacasso on my bed.
- Drawing tablet, pen and pen holder
- Marimo balls (post here)
- Cat curtain. Added this because I don’t want anyone to look at me through the window lol.
- Pencil holder with stationary. Not sure why I have this because I use my Rilakkuma pencil case with Rilakkuma lead pencils and other stationary. Hm I probably won’t keep it in my new room.
I’m using my laptop right now and I’m sitting in front of a Japanese-style coffee table that I have in my room. To be honest I spend most of my day sitting on the floor instead on the computer chair lol.
You may have noticed that I’ve been posting photos of myself in my day-to-day outfits and real hair. I do have everything for a couple of cosplays but haven’t gotten around to taking photos. I’m also waiting for a few things but I should have everything soon. Expect more cosplay posts in the future.
I am not too busy but I just want to watch anime all day. I want to watch anime more than I want to look like I’m in an anime. (*￣m￣)
What I wanted before:
- Red scarf (for Misaka Ackerman) ✔
- Black short wig (for Monkey D. Luffy & L Lawliet) ✔
- Mask (for Kaneki Ken from Tokyo Ghoul) ✔ – waiting
- Red skirt (for Tenma Tsukamoto) ✔
What I want now:
- Hoodie (for Karamatsu) ✔ – waiting
- Sunglasses (for Karamatsu) ✔ – waiting
- Blonde wig (for Misa Amane) ✔ – waiting
- Misaka Ackerman
- Misa Amane (with wig)
- Kaneki Ken – closet cosplay
- Sakura Kinomoto (got shoes)
I bought three hair ties for $2. I chose the lemon, lime and a rabbit ear bow hair tie.
I think that my fashion taste is a little funky and weird, but cool. Sunny side egg hair clip post HERE.