Character VS Cosplay Part ONE here
Character VS Cosplay Part TWO here
22. Gumi from Difficult Love
23. Yuki Cross from Vampire Knight (this is an older cosplay)
24. Inko Midoriya from My Hero Academia
25. Mitsuha from Your Name
26. White Blood Cell from Cells at Work!
27. Akira Kurusu from Persona 5
28. Conan from Detective Conan
30. Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki
31. Zero Two from Darling in the Franxx
I hope you like my cosplays!
I cosplayed as Earth-chan! I’ll cosplay as her again in the future.
What’s up? Hope everyone is doing well.
Practicum started so I’m busy with that now. I’m getting a cartilage piercing soon so I’m pretty excited about that.
That’s all for now!
Rose (me) and a rose.
It’s autumn and some leaves have fallen to the ground. Most roses have begun to wilt, but this one is still in bloom, for now. Every rose has its own timeline, I guess. Also, I wonder why I’m attracted to the white roses over the more vibrant colours.
I’ve added a new page on my blog, called Review List. You’ll find a list of anime reviews, manga analysis, drama reviews, and game reviews there. I’ll be adding to that list soon! One of my blog goals is to write more anime reviews, and hopefully novel reviews as well.
my cardigan is falling off
5 toppings – pearls, grass jelly, coconut jelly, pudding, red bean
I know I haven’t cosplayed in a while but guess what guys? I feel pretty motivated right now. 😉
- Casual Luffy from One Piece (again – I posted a photo recently on my Instagram)
- Rachel Gardner from Angels of Death
- Light Yagami from Death Note
- Conan from Detective Conan
- Hotaru Shidare from Dagashi Kashi
- Yuki from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (library shoot)
- Misa Amane from Death Note (makeup and shoot in the distant future…)
- Casual Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki
- Darling from Darling in the Franxx
- Luka from Just Be Friends
I ordered a few things online so I’m just waiting for them now. In the meantime, I’ll try to find time to cosplay but to be honest I am super busy nowadays… 😦
As some of you guys know, I graduated in May 2018 with my Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology. I am back in school now, doing my second degree in Social Work. I still attend the University of British Columbia, which was my top choice because I can commute from home and I have friends there.
I’m done my first week and I’m enjoying it a lot. I want to become a social worker, and I feel really good and confident about this decision. 🙂 It’s a two-year program and I have all my classes with the same 50~ classmates.
I had lunch with Moya on campus today and she gave me gifts! These are gifts from her Taiwan trip. I love stickers – I stick them on my transit card, notebooks, electronic devices, and letters I write to friends. I also love No Face from Studio Ghibli’s Spirited Away, so I really like the No Face pen. Lastly, I got bubble tea flavoured chocolate. I’ve never seen that before and I love bubble tea. Thank you, Moya! ❤
It’s called La Forêt, and it’s decorated with plants and lights. ^^ I got the vanilla lavender latte.
Do you guys see my Death Note shirt? 😀
I felt like Mitsuha in Taki’s body when I took this photo of the drinks (from Kimi no Na Wa). Hahaha.