Friends have been asking me for outfit photos and I’ve been wanting to do more of these OOTD posts myself. I’m wearing a NASA shirt that says “JUST NEED SOME SPACE.”
I love strawberries.
I am continuously inspired by Aimi’s outfits. Aimi is a seiyuu (voice actress) in Japan. These are my favourite looks of hers.
1. Aimi likes to wear long skirts and black shoes. I love how she matched the outfit with a rain jacket and cap.
2. Long skirt and black shoes again. I love how Aimi paired them with a plaid jacket and beanie.
3. The furry jacket looks so good with the floral dress. This is one of my favourite outfits of hers.
4. I like how Aimi tugged in her top. The cap really completes the outfit.
5. This is another one of my favourite outfits by Aimi. The runners look comfortable and I like how she topped the outfit off with a scarf.
6. This outfit looks so comfortable.
7. I love this look by Aimi. Black is my favourite colour for clothes and I like how she paired skinny jeans with those shoes.
8. I like how Aimi wore the patterned dress over a PLAIN top.
9. I almost always carry a tote bag with me. You never know when you need to use a bag (don’t use plastic bags, please) and they’re great for trips to the public library.
If I were to sum up Aimi’s style, I would say it’s comfortable and simple, yet stylish at the same time. You could own a few essential pieces and create multiple looks out of them.
I recently got my helix pierced (cartilage piercing). It actually didn’t hurt, but my pain tolerance is fairly high. I don’t feel any pain right now so I think the healing process is pretty good.
I took this picture on Zoro’s birthday, hahaha.
Outfit of the day.
The cardigan is really long, which is a style I’m not very used to.
The cardigan can also be worn as a dress. It has a slit to tuck in one of the straps.
I think my pants look cool. The t-shirt is a One Piece t-shirt from Uniqlo.
I used to only wear short skirts and short shorts so this is still a new style for me. Now I like to wear long skirts and dresses. Long skirt from Uniqlo:
I tried the Strawberries & Crème frappuccino for the first time and I loved it because it wasn’t very sweet. I was told that it’s normally sweeter which is too bad because I don’t like sweet foods or drinks very much.
I’ve been going out a lot lately! I’ve been spending a lot of time with friends and I’ve been eating out a lot. I’ve also watched anime and Asian dramas – over 100 episodes since my summer break started a little over a month ago (I counted!).
I’ll be working part-time soon so I won’t have as much time to watch TV which is okay!
P.S. Their Aspirations is a song from the Durarara!! soundtrack. You should listen to it!!!