Friends have been asking me for outfit photos and I’ve been wanting to do more of these OOTD posts myself. I’m wearing a NASA shirt that says “JUST NEED SOME SPACE.”
I love strawberries.
Guess what? I went to the mall… by myself… 🙂
I bought a Pinocchio sweater. He’s a liar, but aren’t we all. I also bought a navy jacket. The grey hood is connected to the jacket. You can take the hood off, but I mostly bought it for the hood. ^^
I like to think that my fashion style is unique. I like clothes that other people do not have.
I am continuously inspired by Aimi’s outfits. Aimi is a seiyuu (voice actress) in Japan. These are my favourite looks of hers.
1. Aimi likes to wear long skirts and black shoes. I love how she matched the outfit with a rain jacket and cap.
2. Long skirt and black shoes again. I love how Aimi paired them with a plaid jacket and beanie.
3. The furry jacket looks so good with the floral dress. This is one of my favourite outfits of hers.
4. I like how Aimi tugged in her top. The cap really completes the outfit.
5. This is another one of my favourite outfits by Aimi. The runners look comfortable and I like how she topped the outfit off with a scarf.
6. This outfit looks so comfortable.
7. I love this look by Aimi. Black is my favourite colour for clothes and I like how she paired skinny jeans with those shoes.
8. I like how Aimi wore the patterned dress over a PLAIN top.
9. I almost always carry a tote bag with me. You never know when you need to use a bag (don’t use plastic bags, please) and they’re great for trips to the public library.
If I were to sum up Aimi’s style, I would say it’s comfortable and simple, yet stylish at the same time. You could own a few essential pieces and create multiple looks out of them.
I recently got my helix pierced (cartilage piercing). It actually didn’t hurt, but my pain tolerance is fairly high. I don’t feel any pain right now so I think the healing process is pretty good.
I took this picture on Zoro’s birthday, hahaha.
Outfit of the day.
The cardigan is really long, which is a style I’m not very used to.
The cardigan can also be worn as a dress. It has a slit to tuck in one of the straps.
I think my pants look cool. The t-shirt is a One Piece t-shirt from Uniqlo.
Who else didn’t cry while watching Violet Evergarden? Getting called stone cold and heartless was quite amusing. Hahaha! Still, it was a lovely anime with beautiful visuals.
I prefer colder weather, but cold grass jelly tastes so good in summer. I’ve moved on from drinking grass jelly drinks and now I’m eating the actual grass jelly. I add brown sugar and hot water and it tastes yummy after cooling it in the fridge.
I know a lot of people add it to their milk teas. I like that too, but I usually just eat out of the bowl like that. LOL
Listening to: Red Swan by Yoshiki feat. HYDE
Yup, it’s the Attack on Titan Season 3 opening. I know some people don’t like it because it’s not Linked Horizon. It sounds amazing to me.