Guess what? I went to the mall… by myself… 🙂
I bought a Pinocchio sweater. He’s a liar, but aren’t we all. I also bought a navy jacket. The grey hood is connected to the jacket. You can take the hood off, but I mostly bought it for the hood. ^^
I like to think that my fashion style is unique. I like clothes that other people do not have.
Outfit of the day from earlier this week. I like to wear comfortable clothes.
I don’t like making lists because my tastes change all the time, especially because I’m always watching new shows. I think that these two shows will always be my first and second favourite anime though!
1. One Piece
I mostly watch psychological or dark/twisted anime. I also like anime with good storytelling (i.e., One Piece, Violet Evergarden, Natsume Yuujinchou) and some Boys Love anime.
I am continuously inspired by Aimi’s outfits. Aimi is a seiyuu (voice actress) in Japan. These are my favourite looks of hers.
1. Aimi likes to wear long skirts and black shoes. I love how she matched the outfit with a rain jacket and cap.
2. Long skirt and black shoes again. I love how Aimi paired them with a plaid jacket and beanie.
3. The furry jacket looks so good with the floral dress. This is one of my favourite outfits of hers.
4. I like how Aimi tugged in her top. The cap really completes the outfit.
5. This is another one of my favourite outfits by Aimi. The runners look comfortable and I like how she topped the outfit off with a scarf.
6. This outfit looks so comfortable.
7. I love this look by Aimi. Black is my favourite colour for clothes and I like how she paired skinny jeans with those shoes.
8. I like how Aimi wore the patterned dress over a PLAIN top.
9. I almost always carry a tote bag with me. You never know when you need to use a bag (don’t use plastic bags, please) and they’re great for trips to the public library.
If I were to sum up Aimi’s style, I would say it’s comfortable and simple, yet stylish at the same time. You could own a few essential pieces and create multiple looks out of them.
I recently got my helix pierced (cartilage piercing). It actually didn’t hurt, but my pain tolerance is fairly high. I don’t feel any pain right now so I think the healing process is pretty good.
I took this picture on Zoro’s birthday, hahaha.
Outfit of the day.
The cardigan is really long, which is a style I’m not very used to.
The cardigan can also be worn as a dress. It has a slit to tuck in one of the straps.
I think my pants look cool. The t-shirt is a One Piece t-shirt from Uniqlo.
Posting this in case you forgot what I look like when I’m not in cosplay lmao
Who else didn’t cry while watching Violet Evergarden? Getting called stone cold and heartless was quite amusing. Hahaha! Still, it was a lovely anime with beautiful visuals.
I bought a dress today.
I prefer colder weather, but cold grass jelly tastes so good in summer. I’ve moved on from drinking grass jelly drinks and now I’m eating the actual grass jelly. I add brown sugar and hot water and it tastes yummy after cooling it in the fridge.
I know a lot of people add it to their milk teas. I like that too, but I usually just eat out of the bowl like that. LOL
Listening to: Red Swan by Yoshiki feat. HYDE
Yup, it’s the Attack on Titan Season 3 opening. I know some people don’t like it because it’s not Linked Horizon. It sounds amazing to me.
now my desk is covered with Pokemon figures and Funko Pop lol
I went to Summer Festival again this year and bought Durarara!! pins for my future ita bag. It will be DRRR themed with a focus on Izaya. I would make it all Izaya, but that would be a little difficult… unless I order everything online, which IS a possibility. Moya had a booth and sold buttons! She actually pressed the middle four buttons for me and gave one to me for free. ❤
The keychain is Gumshoe from Ace Attorney. I also bought a brown wig.
Listening to: Aimer – Last Stardust & TK from Ling tosite sigure – fu re te fu re ru
Thanks Tenshi and Rayz for the song recommendations. You guys know my music taste hahaha