Fun fact: I haven’t worn make-up in almost half a year. Make-up is GREAT, but it’s not really something I’m currently interested in.
- I’m too tired for that in the mornings.
- I have no time for that in the mornings.
- I’m also lazy.
- I feel confident enough to go out without make-up.
- It’s not good for my skin, and clear skin is definitely more priority.
- I’m not that great at applying make-up.
I DO almost always go out with some jewelry, though. I’m not a huge fan of rings or bracelets because they kind of bother me when I’m trying to do stuff. However, I absolutely love earrings and necklaces.
These products are related to nature lol. If I’m going to be brutally honest, the real quinoa mask from Innisfree smells so bad. I don’t think I would recommend it because of the smell. Well, it was given to me by someone so I will use it. xx
I am a fan of perfumes, but not strong scents because they irritate my nose. I’m happy with this one called Forest Breeze by Nature Republic. ^_^
Hahah, I took the picture I took at EXO’s concert to a store and printed it.
I’m currently obsessed with the song, Unravel. If I re-did My Top 10 Anime Openings post, this song would be up there somewhere near the top.
PART ONE HERE.
PART TWO HERE.
20. Mitsuha from Your Name
21. Umaru from Himouto! Umaru-chan (school uniform)
22. Kaneki Ken from Tokyo Ghoul (closet cosplay)
23. Zero Kiryu from Vampire Knight
24. Yuki Cross from Vampire Knight
25. Shōyō Hinata from Haikyuu!!
26. Kōshi Sugawara from Haikyuu!!
27. Tsukimi from Princess Jellyfish (different outfit)
28. Tobio Kageyama from Haikyuu!!
I re-did some cosplays:
Anime Cosplays: Ururu/Misa Amane/Karamatsu
Himouto! Umaru-chan Closet Cosplay
Summer Fest 2017 (Kido Tsunami from Mekukacity Actors)
Anime Evolution 2017 & Cardcaptor Sakura – Sakura Kinomoto Cosplay
Zero Kiryu is a character from the anime, Vampire Knight.
I just wanted to clarify that this is not supposed to be a full on Tokyo Ghoul cosplay. It’s a “closet cosplay” where I’m just taking pictures with stuff I already own. The mouth mask is not the same as Kaneki’s actual mask.
The Sought-after Extraordinary is the song I’m listening to.
I went to L’Éclair with a friend and her friend made us café lattes.
Photos with no meaning:
They could have meaning. Who knows?
Izaya is my favourite character from the anime, Durarara!!
On the phone
I’ve also done a cosplay for Shizuo. You can check it out here. 🙂
Umaru is from the anime, Himouto! Umaru-chan. The wig is meant for a different character, so this is a closet cosplay. ^^
Umaru likes to read manga books, just like me.