I’ve been posting a lot of anime reviews so here’s a diary post.
Bubble tea at Chatime with the crew before the school term started.
Rooftop garden at my university. This was taken on the first day of school.
These were taken on Halloween.
Bingsu at Passion8 with my classmates.
A couple of people have asked me if I own the first volume. I don’t, because someone bought it before I did. I bought these 13 volumes for $1 each at a book sale! They are brand new and they have shiny covers!
This post reminds me of an older blog post of mine.
What’s up? Hope everyone is doing well.
Practicum started so I’m busy with that now. I’m getting a cartilage piercing soon so I’m pretty excited about that.
That’s all for now!
Rose (me) and a rose.
It’s autumn and some leaves have fallen to the ground. Most roses have begun to wilt, but this one is still in bloom, for now. Every rose has its own timeline, I guess. Also, I wonder why I’m attracted to the white roses over the more vibrant colours.
I’ve added a new page on my blog, called Review List. You’ll find a list of anime reviews, manga analysis, drama reviews, and game reviews there. I’ll be adding to that list soon! One of my blog goals is to write more anime reviews, and hopefully novel reviews as well.
I celebrated my birthday four times this year with different people.
- Taiwanese restaurant
- My Hero Academia movie in theatres
- bubble tea
- my friend paid for everything – thank you
- got Detective Conan cosplay, wig, wig cap, Oscar Wilde’s Happy Prince book, metal straws (including bubble tea straw), metal straw cleaner, card – in Kaneki bag
- Japanese restaurant
- got Kumamon plush, hand cream that smells really good, postcard
- getting Osamu Dazai’s No Longer Human book
- hot pot
- got mustard cardigan, super soft hoodie, concealer, letter
- first class was cancelled – I slept in and watched anime in bed
- birthday wishes on social media, in person
- free matcha lemonade drink from Blenz
- gifts from parents and brother
- getting free bubble tea from Pearl Fever
- I ordered gifts for myself – cosplay stuff
- Korean bbq buffet – thank you friends for treating me
- friend picked me up and dropped me home
- got Charmed Aroma candle with ring inside, homemade cupcakes, hand cream that smells really good, false lashes, lip balm, card
- got necklace, strawberry matcha tea, glasses for cosplay, face masks, nose mask, lip mask, card
I also found out this morning that I won BiblioNyan’s giveaway!
I’m writing this post for myself, for my future sad days. When I feel sad, I can read this post and remind myself that I am lucky to have good people in my life. I tend to forget a lot of the things that people do for me.
Alpacasso, Chopper and Pokeball plush & Tokyo Ghoul posters were gifts in the past
I wonder if I deserve all of this. I’m struggling with this because I am no one special. I’m not used to this much kindness in my life. I’ve written before that I had a lonely childhood.
Thank you everyone. I hope that I am treating you with as much kindness. I don’t think I am, but I’ll improve on that. Maybe I am too harsh on myself, but these are my true feelings.
my cardigan is falling off
5 toppings – pearls, grass jelly, coconut jelly, pudding, red bean
I know I haven’t cosplayed in a while but guess what guys? I feel pretty motivated right now. 😉
- Casual Luffy from One Piece (again – I posted a photo recently on my Instagram)
- Rachel Gardner from Angels of Death
- Light Yagami from Death Note
- Conan from Detective Conan
- Hotaru Shidare from Dagashi Kashi
- Yuki from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (library shoot)
- Misa Amane from Death Note (makeup and shoot in the distant future…)
- Casual Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki
- Darling from Darling in the Franxx
- Luka from Just Be Friends
I ordered a few things online so I’m just waiting for them now. In the meantime, I’ll try to find time to cosplay but to be honest I am super busy nowadays… 😦
月饼 mooncake. Most people like the yolk but I don’t eat mooncakes with yolks. This is enough mooncake for me. I don’t really like them, but I’ll eat a bit of a red bean mooncake tomorrow.
Also, I added new photos to two older blog posts. You can check those posts out if you have time or if you’re interested. Have a Mid-Autumn Festival guys~~
Travel Diary: The Peak of Vancouver
I went to a pretty café yesterday