ft. my friend’s school bag
– Cardcaptor Sakura for Anime Evolution
– Yuki Cross from Vampire Knight
– Zero Kiryu from Vampire Knight
– Koshi from Haikyuu!!
– Kaneki Ken from Tokyo Ghoul (closet cos)
I’ll be taking a break from cosplaying after I do these. The reason is because I want to save money. I will take more photos with older cosplays so it’s not like I’m stopping completely.
Why do people read my blog?
This is something a couple of people have asked me. I have some thoughts, but I think it would be better if you guys could answer!
Sindy at Infiinty inspired me to do this post (with gifs) after I read her’s. Coincidentally, I’m drinking red tea as I type this blog post. This was not intentional.
I sneeze so much now and I frequently have a runny nose. I am not sick. Something triggers it, like dust in an old shop or a woman’s strong perfume. After the triggering event, I don’t stop sneezing for weeks. I should probably see a doctor.
Well, I’ve reached 900 followers so thank you for all the love, kindness and support. It’s a rewarding experience when younger girls open up to me about their experiences with cyber bullying, post-secondary goals, and one girl even sent me her graduation photo! I felt so touched…
I’ve developed many meaningful friendships thanks to this blog. I talk to some friends almost every day on my social media. The AniTwitter/AniBlogging community makes life so fun. The power of the Internet is amazing because it brings people together.
The Sought-after Extraordinary is the song I’m listening to.
I went to L’Éclair with a friend and her friend made us café lattes.
Photos with no meaning:
They could have meaning. Who knows?
Part one here. Part one is not “me” anymore. I’m going to move next month so I’ll have a new workspace. Current workspace:
- Hatsune Miku poster. I also have 8 One Piece, 4 Vampire Knight posters and 1 Code Geass poster.
- Computer. My dad or brother took my keyboard and so I’m left with this small keyboard lol.
- Rilakkuma mouse pad and plushie (Rilakkuma collection post here)
- Manga from my friends (post here)
- Roronoa Zoro lego figure (post here)
- Haruhi Suzumiya nendoroid (post here)
- Clara plushie from Princess Jellyfish
- Alpacasso plushies. I also have a large Alpacasso on my bed.
- Drawing tablet, pen and pen holder
- Marimo balls (post here)
- Cat curtain. Added this because I don’t want anyone to look at me through the window lol.
- Pencil holder with stationary. Not sure why I have this because I use my Rilakkuma pencil case with Rilakkuma lead pencils and other stationary. Hm I probably won’t keep it in my new room.
I’m using my laptop right now and I’m sitting in front of a Japanese-style coffee table that I have in my room. To be honest I spend most of my day sitting on the floor instead on the computer chair lol.
You may have noticed that I’ve been posting photos of myself in my day-to-day outfits and real hair. I do have everything for a couple of cosplays but haven’t gotten around to taking photos. I’m also waiting for a few things but I should have everything soon. Expect more cosplay posts in the future.
I am not too busy but I just want to watch anime all day. I want to watch anime more than I want to look like I’m in an anime. (*￣m￣)
What I wanted before:
- Red scarf (for Misaka Ackerman) ✔
- Black short wig (for Monkey D. Luffy & L Lawliet) ✔
- Mask (for Kaneki Ken from Tokyo Ghoul) ✔ – waiting
- Red skirt (for Tenma Tsukamoto) ✔
What I want now:
- Hoodie (for Karamatsu) ✔ – waiting
- Sunglasses (for Karamatsu) ✔ – waiting
- Blonde wig (for Misa Amane) ✔ – waiting
- Misaka Ackerman
- Misa Amane (with wig)
- Kaneki Ken – closet cosplay
- Sakura Kinomoto (got shoes)
Ceiling of bird conservatory
Spider plant flowers extending over peace lily
Winning does not make me feel happy, and losing does not make me feel sad. With that being said, I am not competitive at all. Sometimes I lose arguments on purpose and I have no problems apologizing to people. To me, it’s not a question of pride but rather a lack of interest to engage in that interaction.
I hardly catch myself feeling jealous of another person. Some people are really accomplished but I either feel happy for them or I don’t care at all. ‘Not caring’ may sound bad but it’s not. *Shrugs*