Listening to: Jay Chou 周杰倫 – Retreat 退後
I always carry a lot of stuff with me so I need a backpack like this. ^^ There is no way I will carry a tiny purse because you can’t put a water bottle in those. I like it because it’s not as big as a school backpack and it’s perfect for me for outings. The fluff ball was a gift from a friend. My other friends have one too so we are all matching. ^^
I get compliments from cashiers when I use my wallet. It was a gift from my last birthday. ^^
Listening to: Bii – 到不了的幸福
– Cardcaptor Sakura for Anime Evolution
– Yuki Cross from Vampire Knight
– Zero Kiryu from Vampire Knight
– Koshi from Haikyuu!!
– Kaneki Ken from Tokyo Ghoul (closet cos)
I’ll be taking a break from cosplaying after I do these. The reason is because I want to save money. I will take more photos with older cosplays so it’s not like I’m stopping completely.
Why do people read my blog?
This is something a couple of people have asked me. I have some thoughts, but I think it would be better if you guys could answer!
Sindy at Infiinty inspired me to do this post (with gifs) after I read her’s. Coincidentally, I’m drinking red tea as I type this blog post. This was not intentional.
I sneeze so much now and I frequently have a runny nose. I am not sick. Something triggers it, like dust in an old shop or a woman’s strong perfume. After the triggering event, I don’t stop sneezing for weeks. I should probably see a doctor.
Well, I’ve reached 900 followers so thank you for all the love, kindness and support. It’s a rewarding experience when younger girls open up to me about their experiences with cyber bullying, post-secondary goals, and one girl even sent me her graduation photo! I felt so touched…
I’ve developed many meaningful friendships thanks to this blog. I talk to some friends almost every day on my social media. The AniTwitter/AniBlogging community makes life so fun. The power of the Internet is amazing because it brings people together.
The Sought-after Extraordinary is the song I’m listening to.
I went to L’Éclair with a friend and her friend made us café lattes.
Photos with no meaning:
They could have meaning. Who knows?
Part one here. Part one is not “me” anymore. I’m going to move next month so I’ll have a new workspace. Current workspace:
- Hatsune Miku poster. I also have 8 One Piece, 4 Vampire Knight posters and 1 Code Geass poster.
- Computer. My dad or brother took my keyboard and so I’m left with this small keyboard lol.
- Rilakkuma mouse pad and plushie (Rilakkuma collection post here)
- Manga from my friends (post here)
- Roronoa Zoro lego figure (post here)
- Haruhi Suzumiya nendoroid (post here)
- Clara plushie from Princess Jellyfish
- Alpacasso plushies. I also have a large Alpacasso on my bed.
- Drawing tablet, pen and pen holder
- Marimo balls (post here)
- Cat curtain. Added this because I don’t want anyone to look at me through the window lol.
- Pencil holder with stationary. Not sure why I have this because I use my Rilakkuma pencil case with Rilakkuma lead pencils and other stationary. Hm I probably won’t keep it in my new room.
I’m using my laptop right now and I’m sitting in front of a Japanese-style coffee table that I have in my room. To be honest I spend most of my day sitting on the floor instead on the computer chair lol.