ft. my friend’s school bag
– Cardcaptor Sakura for Anime Evolution
– Yuki Cross from Vampire Knight
– Zero Kiryu from Vampire Knight
– Koshi from Haikyuu!!
– Kaneki Ken from Tokyo Ghoul (closet cos)
I’ll be taking a break from cosplaying after I do these. The reason is because I want to save money. I will take more photos with older cosplays so it’s not like I’m stopping completely.
Why do people read my blog?
This is something a couple of people have asked me. I have some thoughts, but I think it would be better if you guys could answer!
I recently moved and found this painting in storage. It’s a painting I did when I was a teenager and it’s the cover art of Sleeping With Sirens’s album, With Ears to See and Eyes to Hear.
The Sought-after Extraordinary is the song I’m listening to.
I went to L’Éclair with a friend and her friend made us café lattes.
Photos with no meaning:
They could have meaning. Who knows?
Part one here. Part one is not “me” anymore. I’m going to move next month so I’ll have a new workspace. Current workspace:
- Hatsune Miku poster. I also have 8 One Piece, 4 Vampire Knight posters and 1 Code Geass poster.
- Computer. My dad or brother took my keyboard and so I’m left with this small keyboard lol.
- Rilakkuma mouse pad and plushie (Rilakkuma collection post here)
- Manga from my friends (post here)
- Roronoa Zoro lego figure (post here)
- Haruhi Suzumiya nendoroid (post here)
- Clara plushie from Princess Jellyfish
- Alpacasso plushies. I also have a large Alpacasso on my bed.
- Drawing tablet, pen and pen holder
- Marimo balls (post here)
- Cat curtain. Added this because I don’t want anyone to look at me through the window lol.
- Pencil holder with stationary. Not sure why I have this because I use my Rilakkuma pencil case with Rilakkuma lead pencils and other stationary. Hm I probably won’t keep it in my new room.
I’m using my laptop right now and I’m sitting in front of a Japanese-style coffee table that I have in my room. To be honest I spend most of my day sitting on the floor instead on the computer chair lol.
You may have noticed that I’ve been posting photos of myself in my day-to-day outfits and real hair. I do have everything for a couple of cosplays but haven’t gotten around to taking photos. I’m also waiting for a few things but I should have everything soon. Expect more cosplay posts in the future.
I am not too busy but I just want to watch anime all day. I want to watch anime more than I want to look like I’m in an anime. (*￣m￣)
What I wanted before:
- Red scarf (for Misaka Ackerman) ✔
- Black short wig (for Monkey D. Luffy & L Lawliet) ✔
- Mask (for Kaneki Ken from Tokyo Ghoul) ✔ – waiting
- Red skirt (for Tenma Tsukamoto) ✔
What I want now:
- Hoodie (for Karamatsu) ✔ – waiting
- Sunglasses (for Karamatsu) ✔ – waiting
- Blonde wig (for Misa Amane) ✔ – waiting
- Misaka Ackerman
- Misa Amane (with wig)
- Kaneki Ken – closet cosplay
- Sakura Kinomoto (got shoes)
I bought three hair ties for $2. I chose the lemon, lime and a rabbit ear bow hair tie.
I think that my fashion taste is a little funky and weird, but cool. Sunny side egg hair clip post HERE.