I love jewelry. I wear earrings and bracelets every moment of the day, and am almost always wearing rings and necklaces.
I didn’t wear rings until the past year because it was difficult to find rings that fit my fingers. My ring size is around 15.5 (smaller than size 5) but I found rings that fit my fingers and don’t fade. I mostly wear silver or rose gold rings.
I’m the kind of person that buys more than one of something because I like to be prepared. o_o If I lose a ring, I have “back-up” rings. Most of these are adjustable. I like to wear at least two of these at a time.
Three rings for my thumb and the back-up rings.
I’ve been wearing these rose gold rings every day now. I also have a back-up ring (no surprise). They are all adjustable.
I’ve worn these rings 0-1 times, but I plan to wear them more in the future. The ring in the front is adjustable.
I recently followed the KonMari method on everything I own, including my jewelry. These are the rings that spark joy for me. Should I do an earring/necklace/bracelet post next?
Friends have been asking me for outfit photos and I’ve been wanting to do more of these OOTD posts myself. I’m wearing a NASA shirt that says “JUST NEED SOME SPACE.”
Too lazy to stand lol
Horns AND ears
I love strawberries.
I am continuously inspired by Aimi’s outfits. Aimi is a seiyuu (voice actress) in Japan. These are my favourite looks of hers.
1. Aimi likes to wear long skirts and black shoes. I love how she matched the outfit with a rain jacket and cap.
2. Long skirt and black shoes again. I love how Aimi paired them with a plaid jacket and beanie.
3. The furry jacket looks so good with the floral dress. This is one of my favourite outfits of hers.
4. I like how Aimi tugged in her top. The cap really completes the outfit.
5. This is another one of my favourite outfits by Aimi. The runners look comfortable and I like how she topped the outfit off with a scarf.
6. This outfit looks so comfortable.
7. I love this look by Aimi. Black is my favourite colour for clothes and I like how she paired skinny jeans with those shoes.
8. I like how Aimi wore the patterned dress over a PLAIN top.
9. I almost always carry a tote bag with me. You never know when you need to use a bag (don’t use plastic bags, please) and they’re great for trips to the public library.
If I were to sum up Aimi’s style, I would say it’s comfortable and simple, yet stylish at the same time. You could own a few essential pieces and create multiple looks out of them.
Kaiji Ito from Kaiji is one of the most fashionable characters I’ve seen in anime. People who have watched or read the series know that he doesn’t have a big budget to spend on clothes, but he manages to always look good. Here are my favourite looks (basically all his looks).
His signature jacket goes so well with those jeans.
Wearing the cap backwards really suits his mullet.
The white gloves just work. He looks fashionable even when wearing the uniform.
Classic plaid shirt.
Do you guys agree with me? If you don’t, name a more fashionable character in the comments! Hahaha.
As many of you guys know, it was my birthday yesterday. I turned 22! Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes on Twitter and Instagram. ❤
The cardigan is really long, which is a style I’m not very used to.
The cardigan can also be worn as a dress. It has a slit to tuck in one of the straps.
I think my pants look cool. The t-shirt is a One Piece t-shirt from Uniqlo.
I used to only wear short skirts and short shorts so this is still a new style for me. Now I like to wear long skirts and dresses. Long skirt from Uniqlo: