Outfit of the day from earlier this week. I like to wear comfortable clothes.
I don’t like making lists because my tastes change all the time, especially because I’m always watching new shows. I think that these two shows will always be my first and second favourite anime though!
1. One Piece
I mostly watch psychological or dark/twisted anime. I also like anime with good storytelling (i.e., One Piece, Violet Evergarden, Natsume Yuujinchou) and some Boys Love anime.
I am continuously inspired by Aimi’s outfits. Aimi is a seiyuu (voice actress) in Japan. These are my favourite looks of hers.
1. Aimi likes to wear long skirts and black shoes. I love how she matched the outfit with a rain jacket and cap.
2. Long skirt and black shoes again. I love how Aimi paired them with a plaid jacket and beanie.
3. The furry jacket looks so good with the floral dress. This is one of my favourite outfits of hers.
4. I like how Aimi tugged in her top. The cap really completes the outfit.
5. This is another one of my favourite outfits by Aimi. The runners look comfortable and I like how she topped the outfit off with a scarf.
6. This outfit looks so comfortable.
7. I love this look by Aimi. Black is my favourite colour for clothes and I like how she paired skinny jeans with those shoes.
8. I like how Aimi wore the patterned dress over a PLAIN top.
9. I almost always carry a tote bag with me. You never know when you need to use a bag (don’t use plastic bags, please) and they’re great for trips to the public library.
If I were to sum up Aimi’s style, I would say it’s comfortable and simple, yet stylish at the same time. You could own a few essential pieces and create multiple looks out of them.
Kaiji Ito from Kaiji is one of the most fashionable characters I’ve seen in anime. People who have watched or read the series know that he doesn’t have a big budget to spend on clothes, but he manages to always look good. Here are my favourite looks (basically all his looks).
His signature jacket goes so well with those jeans.
Wearing the cap backwards really suits his mullet.
The white gloves just work. He looks fashionable even when wearing the uniform.
Classic plaid shirt.
Do you guys agree with me? If you don’t, name a more fashionable character in the comments! Hahaha.
As many of you guys know, it was my birthday yesterday. I turned 22! Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes on Twitter and Instagram. ❤
The cardigan is really long, which is a style I’m not very used to.
The cardigan can also be worn as a dress. It has a slit to tuck in one of the straps.
I think my pants look cool. The t-shirt is a One Piece t-shirt from Uniqlo.
Posting this in case you forgot what I look like when I’m not in cosplay lmao
Who else didn’t cry while watching Violet Evergarden? Getting called stone cold and heartless was quite amusing. Hahaha! Still, it was a lovely anime with beautiful visuals.
I bought a dress today.
I prefer colder weather, but cold grass jelly tastes so good in summer. I’ve moved on from drinking grass jelly drinks and now I’m eating the actual grass jelly. I add brown sugar and hot water and it tastes yummy after cooling it in the fridge.
Not my picture
I know a lot of people add it to their milk teas. I like that too, but I usually just eat out of the bowl like that. LOL
Listening to: Red Swan by Yoshiki feat. HYDE
Yup, it’s the Attack on Titan Season 3 opening. I know some people don’t like it because it’s not Linked Horizon. It sounds amazing to me.
I used to only wear short skirts and short shorts so this is still a new style for me. Now I like to wear long skirts and dresses. Long skirt from Uniqlo: