I recently got my helix pierced (cartilage piercing). It actually didn’t hurt, but my pain tolerance is fairly high. I don’t feel any pain right now so I think the healing process is pretty good.
I took this picture on Zoro’s birthday, hahaha.
Outfit of the day.
A couple of people have asked me if I own the first volume. I don’t, because someone bought it before I did. I bought these 13 volumes for $1 each at a book sale! They are brand new and they have shiny covers!
This post reminds me of an older blog post of mine.
What’s up? Hope everyone is doing well.
Practicum started so I’m busy with that now. I’m getting a cartilage piercing soon so I’m pretty excited about that.
That’s all for now!
I celebrated my birthday four times this year with different people.
- Taiwanese restaurant
- My Hero Academia movie in theatres
- bubble tea
- my friend paid for everything – thank you
- got Detective Conan cosplay, wig, wig cap, Oscar Wilde’s Happy Prince book, metal straws (including bubble tea straw), metal straw cleaner, card – in Kaneki bag
- Japanese restaurant
- got Kumamon plush, hand cream that smells really good, postcard
- getting Osamu Dazai’s No Longer Human book
- hot pot
- got mustard cardigan, super soft hoodie, concealer, letter
- first class was cancelled – I slept in and watched anime in bed
- birthday wishes on social media, in person
- free matcha lemonade drink from Blenz
- gifts from parents and brother
- getting free bubble tea from Pearl Fever
- I ordered gifts for myself – cosplay stuff
- Korean bbq buffet – thank you friends for treating me
- friend picked me up and dropped me home
- got Charmed Aroma candle with ring inside, homemade cupcakes, hand cream that smells really good, false lashes, lip balm, card
- got necklace, strawberry matcha tea, glasses for cosplay, face masks, nose mask, lip mask, card
I also found out this morning that I won BiblioNyan’s giveaway!
I’m writing this post for myself, for my future sad days. When I feel sad, I can read this post and remind myself that I am lucky to have good people in my life. I tend to forget a lot of the things that people do for me.
Alpacasso, Chopper and Pokeball plush & Tokyo Ghoul posters were gifts in the past
I wonder if I deserve all of this. I’m struggling with this because I am no one special. I’m not used to this much kindness in my life. I’ve written before that I had a lonely childhood.
Thank you everyone. I hope that I am treating you with as much kindness. I don’t think I am, but I’ll improve on that. Maybe I am too harsh on myself, but these are my true feelings.
my cardigan is falling off
5 toppings – pearls, grass jelly, coconut jelly, pudding, red bean
I know I haven’t cosplayed in a while but guess what guys? I feel pretty motivated right now. 😉
- Casual Luffy from One Piece (again – I posted a photo recently on my Instagram)
- Rachel Gardner from Angels of Death
- Light Yagami from Death Note
- Conan from Detective Conan
- Hotaru Shidare from Dagashi Kashi
- Yuki from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (library shoot)
- Misa Amane from Death Note (makeup and shoot in the distant future…)
- Casual Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki
- Darling from Darling in the Franxx
- Luka from Just Be Friends
I ordered a few things online so I’m just waiting for them now. In the meantime, I’ll try to find time to cosplay but to be honest I am super busy nowadays… 😦
You guys seemed to like my blog post, My Love for One Piece. That’s why I decided to do a blog post on my love for anime.
Manga & Light Novels
I mostly read manga online (oops). I also own a Durarara!! light novel, Shonen Jump & Shojo Beat magazines, and other anime-related books.
Going to Conventions (and Cosplaying)
Buying Stuff from Conventions
Incorporating Anime in My Everyday Style
I wear anime jewelry, decorate bags and other things with anime, and wear anime clothing.
I also have a Code Geass poster, One Piece and Vampire Knight BL posters. 😉
Eating Food Because it was Shown in an Anime
I can feel my brother judging me for this…
Watching Anime (duh)
My favourite series are One Piece and Death Note. I also love Kaiji, Inuyashiki and Attack on Titan.
Listening to Music from Anime
My favourite opening is Unravel (Tokyo Ghoul) and my ringtone is The World (Death Note). I’ve been listening to My Hero (Inuyashiki) and Chase the Light! (Kaiji season 2) today.
Once again I want to emphasize that these are my ways of showing my love and appreciation for anime. Everyone is different, but I hope that it’s clear that I love anime. Hahaha.
As some of you guys know, I graduated in May 2018 with my Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology. I am back in school now, doing my second degree in Social Work. I still attend the University of British Columbia, which was my top choice because I can commute from home and I have friends there.
I’m done my first week and I’m enjoying it a lot. I want to become a social worker, and I feel really good and confident about this decision. 🙂 It’s a two-year program and I have all my classes with the same 50~ classmates.
I had lunch with Moya on campus today and she gave me gifts! These are gifts from her Taiwan trip. I love stickers – I stick them on my transit card, notebooks, electronic devices, and letters I write to friends. I also love No Face from Studio Ghibli’s Spirited Away, so I really like the No Face pen. Lastly, I got bubble tea flavoured chocolate. I’ve never seen that before and I love bubble tea. Thank you, Moya! ❤