I thought this was pretty. I took these at the mall.
I went back to Shishinori. The last time I went here was in December 2015. The miso soup is new and the pudding is different. I love pudding omg…
Nothing else to update… I like to stay at home, read BL manga, listen to music and watch One Piece. I’ll probably get more piercings one day. I’m still the same person.
I recently got my helix pierced (cartilage piercing). It actually didn’t hurt, but my pain tolerance is fairly high. I don’t feel any pain right now so I think the healing process is pretty good.
I took this picture on Zoro’s birthday, hahaha.
Outfit of the day.
I’ve been posting a lot of anime reviews so here’s a diary post.
Bubble tea at Chatime with the crew before the school term started.
Rooftop garden at my university. This was taken on the first day of school.
These were taken on Halloween.
Bingsu at Passion8 with my classmates.
A couple of people have asked me if I own the first volume. I don’t, because someone bought it before I did. I bought these 13 volumes for $1 each at a book sale! They are brand new and they have shiny covers!
This post reminds me of an older blog post of mine.
What’s up? Hope everyone is doing well.
Practicum started so I’m busy with that now. I’m getting a cartilage piercing soon so I’m pretty excited about that.
That’s all for now!
Rose (me) and a rose.
It’s autumn and some leaves have fallen to the ground. Most roses have begun to wilt, but this one is still in bloom, for now. Every rose has its own timeline, I guess. Also, I wonder why I’m attracted to the white roses over the more vibrant colours.
I’ve added a new page on my blog, called Review List. You’ll find a list of anime reviews, manga analysis, drama reviews, and game reviews there. I’ll be adding to that list soon! One of my blog goals is to write more anime reviews, and hopefully novel reviews as well.
I celebrated my birthday four times this year with different people.
- Taiwanese restaurant
- My Hero Academia movie in theatres
- bubble tea
- my friend paid for everything – thank you
- got Detective Conan cosplay, wig, wig cap, Oscar Wilde’s Happy Prince book, metal straws (including bubble tea straw), metal straw cleaner, card – in Kaneki bag
- Japanese restaurant
- got Kumamon plush, hand cream that smells really good, postcard
- getting Osamu Dazai’s No Longer Human book
- hot pot
- got mustard cardigan, super soft hoodie, concealer, letter
- first class was cancelled – I slept in and watched anime in bed
- birthday wishes on social media, in person
- free matcha lemonade drink from Blenz
- gifts from parents and brother
- getting free bubble tea from Pearl Fever
- I ordered gifts for myself – cosplay stuff
- Korean bbq buffet – thank you friends for treating me
- friend picked me up and dropped me home
- got Charmed Aroma candle with ring inside, homemade cupcakes, hand cream that smells really good, false lashes, lip balm, card
- got necklace, strawberry matcha tea, glasses for cosplay, face masks, nose mask, lip mask, card
I also found out this morning that I won BiblioNyan’s giveaway!
I’m writing this post for myself, for my future sad days. When I feel sad, I can read this post and remind myself that I am lucky to have good people in my life. I tend to forget a lot of the things that people do for me.
Alpacasso, Chopper and Pokeball plush & Tokyo Ghoul posters were gifts in the past
I wonder if I deserve all of this. I’m struggling with this because I am no one special. I’m not used to this much kindness in my life. I’ve written before that I had a lonely childhood.
Thank you everyone. I hope that I am treating you with as much kindness. I don’t think I am, but I’ll improve on that. Maybe I am too harsh on myself, but these are my true feelings.