I turned 21 years old on October 1! On the day before my birthday, I got my ears pierced with a friend. I got upper lobe done and it was painless. We visited a Chinese garden then went to my place for a sleepover.
All of my close friends attended my birthday dinner. We went to a Japanese restaurant.
Two friends surprised me with a cake. The staff sang ‘Happy Birthday’ really loud and I was shocked! I thought it was for a different table.
You can see my balloon and a scarf my friends gave me. I got a lot of cool gifts! I honestly think that I have the best friends in the whole world because they accept me for who I am. I am a little different with the whole anime hobby thing. I act like a kid, and I ask a lot of dumb questions. They still love me for being me.
I did not expect my last post to be so popular, so I decided to blog again in the same style.
My friend and I went to a Korean salon after class and got hair cuts together. The hairdressers were young and pretty.
We ate kim bap for lunch and then got bubble tea at a nearby bubble tea shop. The app is called SNOW in case you were curious.
sweater – H&M (gift)
Here’s a playlist of instrumental songs I like. It’s not all of them because so many songs are not on SoundCloud. It’s a mix of sad/battle music/music box/violin/piano/everything. I find that instrumental songs are good for doing homework.
Me in China
Ootd w/ Keds & bag (not pictured)
Listening to: Jay Chou 周杰倫 – Retreat 退後
I always carry a lot of stuff with me so I need a backpack like this. ^^ There is no way I will carry a tiny purse because you can’t put a water bottle in those. I like it because it’s not as big as a school backpack and it’s perfect for me for outings. The fluff ball was a gift from a friend. My other friends have one too so we are all matching. ^^
I get compliments from cashiers when I use my wallet. It was a gift from my last birthday. ^^
Listening to: Bii – 到不了的幸福
ft. my friend’s school bag
– Cardcaptor Sakura for Anime Evolution
– Yuki Cross from Vampire Knight
– Zero Kiryu from Vampire Knight
– Koshi from Haikyuu!!
– Kaneki Ken from Tokyo Ghoul (closet cos)
I’ll be taking a break from cosplaying after I do these. The reason is because I want to save money. I will take more photos with older cosplays so it’s not like I’m stopping completely.
Why do people read my blog?
This is something a couple of people have asked me. I have some thoughts, but I think it would be better if you guys could answer!
Sindy at Infiinty inspired me to do this post (with gifs) after I read her’s. Coincidentally, I’m drinking red tea as I type this blog post. This was not intentional.
I sneeze so much now and I frequently have a runny nose. I am not sick. Something triggers it, like dust in an old shop or a woman’s strong perfume. After the triggering event, I don’t stop sneezing for weeks. I should probably see a doctor.
Well, I’ve reached 900 followers so thank you for all the love, kindness and support. It’s a rewarding experience when younger girls open up to me about their experiences with cyber bullying, post-secondary goals, and one girl even sent me her graduation photo! I felt so touched…
I’ve developed many meaningful friendships thanks to this blog. I talk to some friends almost every day on my social media. The AniTwitter/AniBlogging community makes life so fun. The power of the Internet is amazing because it brings people together.
Part one here. Part one is not “me” anymore. I’m going to move next month so I’ll have a new workspace. Current workspace:
- Hatsune Miku poster. I also have 8 One Piece, 4 Vampire Knight posters and 1 Code Geass poster.
- Computer. My dad or brother took my keyboard and so I’m left with this small keyboard lol.
- Rilakkuma mouse pad and plushie (Rilakkuma collection post here)
- Manga from my friends (post here)
- Roronoa Zoro lego figure (post here)
- Haruhi Suzumiya nendoroid (post here)
- Clara plushie from Princess Jellyfish
- Alpacasso plushies. I also have a large Alpacasso on my bed.
- Drawing tablet, pen and pen holder
- Marimo balls (post here)
- Cat curtain. Added this because I don’t want anyone to look at me through the window lol.
- Pencil holder with stationary. Not sure why I have this because I use my Rilakkuma pencil case with Rilakkuma lead pencils and other stationary. Hm I probably won’t keep it in my new room.
I’m using my laptop right now and I’m sitting in front of a Japanese-style coffee table that I have in my room. To be honest I spend most of my day sitting on the floor instead on the computer chair lol.