This is Part II of the blogger collaboration I did with The Pantless Anime Blogger. I hope you enjoy reading it! ❤
This is an older photo from a few weeks ago.
I am going to try to make an active effort to check everyone’s blog posts more. Feel free to link blog posts that you would like me to read. 🙂
I’ve read well over 500 manga books, but I’m getting back into reading novels. I like to buy novels rather than borrow from the library because I don’t like being pressured under time to return them. The books and authors I like, or am interested in are:
– The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (completed in high school)
– Edgar Allan Poe’s short stories (I’ve read “The Black Cat” and “The Cask of Amontillado”)
– Haruki Murakami (I’ve read Pinball, 1973; A Wild Sheep Chase; South of the Border, West of the Sun; Underground: The Tokyo Gas Attack and the Japanese Psyche; The Strange Library)
– 1984 by George Orwell (completed in high school)
– The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux (completed in high school)
– Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson (completed)
– The Hunchback of Notre-Dame by Victor Hugo (want to buy)
– Frankenstein by Mary Shelley (currently reading)
– No Longer Human by Osamu Dazai (planning to buy)
– Walden Two by B.F. Skinner (I own it, but I’ve placed it on hold)
– Japanese Tales of Mystery and Imagination by Edogawa Rampo (planning to buy)
– Monkey by Wu Ch’Eng-En, translation by Arthur Waley (planning to buy)
– Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare (planning to read)
If you’ve read The Hunchback of Notre-Dame, No Longer Human or Monkey, please let me know your thoughts! The Hunchback of Notre-Dame is 940 pages, which seems like a daunting task for me because I’m used to reading comics… Lol…
“It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious.” – Oscar Wilde
Moya (Moyatori) from The Moyatorium goes to the same university as me. Today, we met for the first time at a café!
Moya was trying to figure out my real name so that’s why we are holding Death Note volumes. I am L and Moya is Light.
This is my first time meeting another blogger in real life. It’s fun!
Umaru is from the anime, Himouto! Umaru-chan. I’ve cosplayed as her before, but not in her school uniform. You can see my cosplay of her off-mode self here.
I thank two of my closest friends for these photos. They were patient and withstood the cold. It makes me happy that my cosplays have improved a lot, compared to my earlier work. It’s increasingly becoming more “easy” and the photos are turning out better with very minimal editing. There are more photos of this cosplay, but I will be posting them on my cosplay Instagram account.
P.S. I got a wisdom tooth removed during the weekend. I don’t think I had swelling. ^^ I actually ate solid foods the next day hahaha.
Here are the photos I took, if anyone wanted to see them. 🙂 It’s a cosplay of Yuki from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
You can read the collab post with The Pantless Blogger HERE.
Check out my first blog collaboration with The Pantless Anime Blogger!! >< We talked about my favourite arc in my favourite anime, One Piece. ^^
A lot of bloggers featured in the Tea Time series would be people I regularly follow. Since I know their work, I just really want to get to know them better. I know that I’ll get a good conversation out of these interesting bloggers, so I really just boldly approached them. For this month, I’ll be talking to Rose, a cosplayer/blogger down at WretchedandDivine
View original post 2,105 more words