I celebrated my birthday four times this year with different people.
- Taiwanese restaurant
- My Hero Academia movie in theatres
- bubble tea
- my friend paid for everything – thank you
- got Detective Conan cosplay, wig, wig cap, Oscar Wilde’s Happy Prince book, metal straws (including bubble tea straw), metal straw cleaner, card – in Kaneki bag
- Japanese restaurant
- got Kumamon plush, hand cream that smells really good, postcard
- getting Osamu Dazai’s No Longer Human book
- hot pot
- got mustard cardigan, super soft hoodie, concealer, letter
- first class was cancelled – I slept in and watched anime in bed
- birthday wishes on social media, in person
- free matcha lemonade drink from Blenz
- gifts from parents and brother
- getting free bubble tea from Pearl Fever
- I ordered gifts for myself – cosplay stuff
- Korean bbq buffet – thank you friends for treating me
- friend picked me up and dropped me home
- got Charmed Aroma candle with ring inside, homemade cupcakes, hand cream that smells really good, false lashes, lip balm, card
- got necklace, strawberry matcha tea, glasses for cosplay, face masks, nose mask, lip mask, card
I also found out this morning that I won BiblioNyan’s giveaway!
I’m writing this post for myself, for my future sad days. When I feel sad, I can read this post and remind myself that I am lucky to have good people in my life. I tend to forget a lot of the things that people do for me.
Alpacasso, Chopper and Pokeball plush & Tokyo Ghoul posters were gifts in the past
I wonder if I deserve all of this. I’m struggling with this because I am no one special. I’m not used to this much kindness in my life. I’ve written before that I had a lonely childhood.
Thank you everyone. I hope that I am treating you with as much kindness. I don’t think I am, but I’ll improve on that. Maybe I am too harsh on myself, but these are my true feelings.
My friend took me to a sushi restaurant and the ceiling was decorated with flowers!
Mood: Happy and stressed
Listening to: Jay Chou
Drinking: Chatime milk tea (make at home)
Moya (Moyatori) from The Moyatorium goes to the same university as me. Today, we met for the first time at a café!
Moya was trying to figure out my real name so that’s why we are holding Death Note volumes. I am L and Moya is Light.
This is my first time meeting another blogger in real life. It’s fun!
I guess I don’t have much to say in this post, except for the words… thank you. Some of you guys have stuck with me through thick and thin and it means a lot to me. I love you~
I feel quite content right now. I’m happy. ^^
Also, message me on Twitter if you haven’t already~
I turned 21 years old on October 1! On the day before my birthday, I got my ears pierced with a friend. I got upper lobe done and it was painless. We visited a Chinese garden then went to my place for a sleepover.
All of my close friends attended my birthday dinner. We went to a Japanese restaurant.
Two friends surprised me with a cake. The staff sang ‘Happy Birthday’ really loud and I was shocked! I thought it was for a different table.
You can see my balloon and a scarf my friends gave me. I got a lot of cool gifts! I honestly think that I have the best friends in the whole world because they accept me for who I am. I am a little different with the whole anime hobby thing. I act like a kid, and I ask a lot of dumb questions. They still love me for being me.
I did not expect my last post to be so popular, so I decided to blog again in the same style.
My friend and I went to a Korean salon after class and got hair cuts together. The hairdressers were young and pretty.
We ate kim bap for lunch and then got bubble tea at a nearby bubble tea shop. The app is called SNOW in case you were curious.
sweater – H&M (gift)
Here’s a playlist of instrumental songs I like. It’s not all of them because so many songs are not on SoundCloud. It’s a mix of sad/battle music/music box/violin/piano/everything. I find that instrumental songs are good for doing homework.
Sindy at Infiinty inspired me to do this post (with gifs) after I read her’s. Coincidentally, I’m drinking red tea as I type this blog post. This was not intentional.
I sneeze so much now and I frequently have a runny nose. I am not sick. Something triggers it, like dust in an old shop or a woman’s strong perfume. After the triggering event, I don’t stop sneezing for weeks. I should probably see a doctor.
Well, I’ve reached 900 followers so thank you for all the love, kindness and support. It’s a rewarding experience when younger girls open up to me about their experiences with cyber bullying, post-secondary goals, and one girl even sent me her graduation photo! I felt so touched…
I’ve developed many meaningful friendships thanks to this blog. I talk to some friends almost every day on my social media. The AniTwitter/AniBlogging community makes life so fun. The power of the Internet is amazing because it brings people together.