Synopsis: Tanjirou’s family is massacred by a demon and his surviving sibling Nezuko is turned into a demon. In his journey to avenge his family and turn Nezuko back into a human, Tanjirou trains to become a demon slayer.
I find Tanjirou’s journey very inspiring. His training to become a demon slayer was intense – he trained for over a year, every day in dangerous conditions. He failed many times, but never gave up. He didn’t have to become a demon slayer. He could have given up but he persevered.
In the end, he passed the test and became a demon slayer. He became so OP! It was an exciting moment in the anime for both him and me as the viewer. I felt very proud and at the same time, inspired by his achievements.
Real life struggles and challenges may not pale in comparison to Tanjirou’s struggles, but the journey of working hard to achieve a goal is similar. Whether it’s obtaining good grades in school, getting accepted into your desired program, finding a good job, finding successes in blogging, or obtaining a driver’s license, these are all valid and wonderful goals.
Td;lr Tanjirou’s progress and successes in him obtaining his sword after thousands of hours of training was inspiring. I feel that I can accomplish the goals I’ve set to achieve in my own life.
I know this is a corny post, guys. I really do. But anime characters are inspiring, dammit. When people say that “it’s just a cartoon” that’s when they fail to see the impact that a “cartoon” show can have on another person’s life.
I am continuously inspired by Aimi’s outfits. Aimi is a seiyuu (voice actress) in Japan. These are my favourite looks of hers.
1. Aimi likes to wear long skirts and black shoes. I love how she matched the outfit with a rain jacket and cap.
2. Long skirt and black shoes again. I love how Aimi paired them with a plaid jacket and beanie.
3. The furry jacket looks so good with the floral dress. This is one of my favourite outfits of hers.
4. I like how Aimi tugged in her top. The cap really completes the outfit.
5. This is another one of my favourite outfits by Aimi. The runners look comfortable and I like how she topped the outfit off with a scarf.
6. This outfit looks so comfortable.
7. I love this look by Aimi. Black is my favourite colour for clothes and I like how she paired skinny jeans with those shoes.
8. I like how Aimi wore the patterned dress over a PLAIN top.
9. I almost always carry a tote bag with me. You never know when you need to use a bag (don’t use plastic bags, please) and they’re great for trips to the public library.
If I were to sum up Aimi’s style, I would say it’s comfortable and simple, yet stylish at the same time. You could own a few essential pieces and create multiple looks out of them.
🍓 What’s up? 🍓
I’ll be talking about a little bit about my workspace and I’m going to explain my creative process. By “workspace” I am referring to my method of blogging because I need a computer and I need to be able to take some time to express myself in a way that tells you a little about who I am.
I want my workspace to be… simple. I just need a computer (or laptop) and a drink. The manga book in the picture has been put away as I write this now.
One of my sources of inspiration is from manga.
I always need to listen to songs when I am blogging.
Sometimes I get inspiration from other blogs. If I see someone else’s photo and it is something that is typical in my own life, I try to take a photo because maybe I had never thought about blogging about it before. All of my other posts are 100% my idea.
Please be careful with the knife~