Thanks Moyatori for nominating me. Moyatori posts anime lists, reviews, and song translations. You can check out their blog here.
I feel a little ashamed by the fact that I haven’t done these award posts. I get at least 5 nominations every two months. >< If I do all the awards, then over half of my posts will be on them. Moyatori’s questions seem pretty quick to answer. Plus, we go to the same school. Although, I haven’t met Moyatori in real life.
- Display the award!
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. (Try and include a little bit of promotion!)
- Answer the questions they’ve written for you!
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
QUESTIONS FOR ME
- Why did you choose the avatar you have?
- Do you share your blogging experience with people you know in real life? To what extent?
- Do you think your blogger persona differs from your real life personality?
- I haven’t changed my avatar since January 2015, lol. I chose the bubble tea picture because I like bubble tea. Now everyone identifies me through the avatar so I don’t plan on changing it any time soon.
- Just about everyone who has me on social media knows about my blog. That’s because I link my blog to my Facebook and Instagram accounts. I do tell some people about my blog, but most people find it through social media. They ask me about it later or tell me they read my blog. I don’t have my family on social media so I don’t think my parents know about my blog. My brother does but he doesn’t check it. I prefer things to be this way because I want to be able to blog without being confronted about it. For example, if I write that I am feeling negative, I don’t really like it when people ask me to explain my situation.
- Mostly the same. I try to be my most authentic self on my blog but it’s difficult to express myself 100% the same because I don’t blog about every aspect of my life. I generally blog when I’m in a good mood so maybe the more negative side of me is not being shown. I do wear glasses all the time, even though I generally don’t wear them in my pictures.
- What is your favourite song?
- How many months or years have you been a fan of anime? Also, how old is your blog?
- Do you think you will quit blogging one day? Why or why not?
I will open it to anyone because I don’t like choosing bloggers. I want to nominate more than 50 bloggers every time, lol. Thanks for reading.