Thank you Minty from Black & Yellow Otaku Gamers for the tag.
- The Purpose of this tag is very simple! Describe yourself through anime! To do this you will answer all of the questions below!
- After this is done you will tag 6 people to pass the tag onto! If you’re tagged for a second time you only have to tag 3 in your next post and 1 on your third attempt and should you so choose beyond. Tell us why you nominated these people!
- People who ask to be tagged should be added to your tag list with a link to their blog!
- Tell something nice about them as well.
- Remember to have fun with the tag and be proud of who you are, you are an amazing person and the fact that so many anime and anime characters share traits with you shows you are pretty breathtaking!
Describe a hobby or passion you have through an anime series! For example Shokugeki no Soma if you like cooking or Initial D if you like cars.
I like anime. Himouto! Umaru-chan sums up what I do in my spare time. To quote my Relatable Anime Characters post from 2018, “Pop, snacks, manga, games, comfy clothes and blanket make up my paradise too. ^^”.
Simplify yourself to an Anime Archetype (Tsundere, Dojiko, Shota, Shounen-Protagonist etc) don’t overthink what an archetype is, go with your gut. Name a character that is also that Archetype.
Describe your looks through comparing it with anime characters, you can decide how many!
When I’m at home, I look like Moriko Morioka from Recovery of an MMO Junkie. Messy hair, dark circles under the eyes, and comfy clothes. Just need to add glasses. This is me right now:
When I look more presentable, Airi from Erased.
Describe your romantic bias and or sexuality through anime characters you find attractive. insert the Will Smith meme from at the movies/ ta-da
I recently wrote a post called My Husbandos. My favourite anime character is Izaya Orihara from Durarara!! His looks are kind of plain compared to other anime characters but I take everything into account.
Tell us about your day to day life and what anime that would fit into! You can be creative here!
Now that there’s a pandemic going on, my life has changed completely. I went from going out almost every day to being at home all the time. MMO Junkie because Moriko Morioka stays at home all the time.
I begin my day with a cup of coffee.
After breakfast and coffee, I check my work email. If I have a new task, I do it. If not, I do my other, lesser priority tasks. I can work any time of the day but I prefer to work during the day.
Then, I make lunch. I check Twitter and my blog throughout the day when I feel like it. I watch shows and blog when I feel like it.
A few hours after dinner, I work on my side job. I do that until I feel tired.
Describe your hopes and dreams through an anime character.
One thing I’ve learned is that I’m not a materialistic person. I just want to live comfortably. I want my family to stay healthy and for me to find something meaningful in every day.
Anime: Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan 2