Fun fact: I haven’t worn make-up in almost half a year. Make-up is GREAT, but it’s not really something I’m currently interested in.
- I’m too tired for that in the mornings.
- I have no time for that in the mornings.
- I’m also lazy.
- I feel confident enough to go out without make-up.
- It’s not good for my skin, and clear skin is definitely more priority.
- I’m not that great at applying make-up.
I DO almost always go out with some jewelry, though. I’m not a huge fan of rings or bracelets because they kind of bother me when I’m trying to do stuff. However, I absolutely love earrings and necklaces.
These products are related to nature lol. If I’m going to be brutally honest, the real quinoa mask from Innisfree smells so bad. I don’t think I would recommend it because of the smell. Well, it was given to me by someone so I will use it. xx
I am a fan of perfumes, but not strong scents because they irritate my nose. I’m happy with this one called Forest Breeze by Nature Republic. ^_^
Hahah, I took the picture I took at EXO’s concert to a store and printed it.
I’m currently obsessed with the song, Unravel. If I re-did My Top 10 Anime Openings post, this song would be up there somewhere near the top.