Some of you guys know that I hate the sun and heat. Well, a couple of days ago I got a fever and it didn’t go away until I spent the night downstairs on the sofa. It returned after I spent the next day in my room… probably because my room is on the third floor. I also hate winter so RIP me.
That’s why I’ve decided to stay indoors for the next few days. I cancelled my plans for today and watched a lot of One Piece. I feel a lot better now but in the beginning I couldn’t eat solid foods so I just ate almond flavoured tofu LOL. I really like it!
Back in July 2017 I wrote a blog post on a DIY idea for your room. (Click here.) Now I have photos! The left one is a polaroid of my friends and I in a family pose LOL. On the right is a picture I printed at Walmart off my phone. It’s from the time I went to a concert performed by EXO.
picture from a while ago
I didn’t show this side of my desk before because it was cluttered with papers (I was studying for finals at the time). Here ya go.
I did some spring cleaning and organized this. I own a lot of jewelry but for some reason, I always wear the same few necklaces and earrings. Lol. These are the pieces I wear every single day.
I mainly just wear necklaces and studs. For necklaces I like crystal necklaces (a few of these were custom-made) and chokers.
Speaking of spring cleaning – I donate/throw out a bag of clothes two times a year, and minimize my possessions once a year. This time around, I created an Instagram shop @misswaves_shop, in which I sell anime and manga items, cosplays, and books for very cheap. Most things are half the price I paid for.
Why did I create an online shop?
1) I need more space in my room.
2) It would be too sad to throw these out. I’m already throwing out a ton of stuff and these are in good condition. I don’t need these things.
3) Why not donate? I would love to make some extra money right now, even if it’s a little.
1) It’s only open to ppl in British Columbia, Canada. Sorry about that. 😦
2) Meet ups are at the University of British Columbia or skytrain stations.
3) Message me over Instagram, comment on the photo, or contact me through this blog if you’re interested in buying something! ^^
I moved during the summer of last year so I did a workspace comparison. The left was my workspace in my old place in June 2017. The right is my current workspace. I’m using a different table and my current table curves to the side. The other half of the table is filled with papers right now because I’m studying for finals. That’s why I’m not showing it hahaha!
After looking at the photos, I realized something. My favourite colour is not pink anymore. One thing about me is that I really like to drink from straws. It’s actually not good because straws are made of plastic (bad for the environment) but maybe one day I will invest in reusable straws.
I was thinking about something earlier. I am turning 22 this year but I do look younger than my age. I sometimes act like a little kid too. This doesn’t mean I’m immature. It’s just my personality! I don’t see anything wrong with this so I don’t feel the need to not be myself. When I’m 28, I’m still going to be myself!
This isn’t to be confused with being the same person forever. I don’t agree with that because we are constantly evolving.
Listening to: 卷珠簾 – 霍尊
I am quite confident.
I will be the judge of my content quality.
If you don’t like my blog or me, why are you still reading?
1. Four leaf clovers
Step 1: Find four leaf clovers.
Step 2: Put transparent tape on both sides of the clovers to preserve them. Cut off the edges of the tape to keep it clean.
Step 3: Clip them. I’m using my Rilakkuma clips.
Step 4: Tie them to a string and hang them up. I’m hanging them above my computer, but you can hang them anywhere you like.
2. Fake flowers
Simply wrap fake flowers around your bed frame. There are lots of other things in the home you can do this with.
I hope you liked these easy DIY home ideas! See you next time!
Part one here. Part one is not “me” anymore. I’m going to move next month so I’ll have a new workspace. Current workspace:
- Hatsune Miku poster. I also have 8 One Piece, 4 Vampire Knight posters and 1 Code Geass poster.
- Computer. My dad or brother took my keyboard and so I’m left with this small keyboard lol.
- Rilakkuma mouse pad and plushie (Rilakkuma collection post here)
- Manga from my friends (post here)
- Roronoa Zoro lego figure (post here)
- Haruhi Suzumiya nendoroid (post here)
- Clara plushie from Princess Jellyfish
- Alpacasso plushies. I also have a large Alpacasso on my bed.
- Drawing tablet, pen and pen holder
- Marimo balls (post here)
- Cat curtain. Added this because I don’t want anyone to look at me through the window lol.
- Pencil holder with stationary. Not sure why I have this because I use my Rilakkuma pencil case with Rilakkuma lead pencils and other stationary. Hm I probably won’t keep it in my new room.
I’m using my laptop right now and I’m sitting in front of a Japanese-style coffee table that I have in my room. To be honest I spend most of my day sitting on the floor instead on the computer chair lol.
My walls have posters, backpack has a keychain and pin, keys have a keychain, keyboard has panda cover, phone has Luffy charm, and more. Then there are jewelry and hair accessories. ^^
OK, posting this much is super unusual of me. Maybe I have more energy now, or could it be that I’ve been in a good mood in the past weeks? 😉
raspberries and almond milk
milk bottle and macaron accessories for my room
The milk bottle is actually a drink but I kept the bottle because it’s cute. >< I’m someone who is concerned about how things look!!