1. Four leaf clovers
Step 1: Find four leaf clovers.
Step 2: Put transparent tape on both sides of the clovers to preserve them. Cut off the edges of the tape to keep it clean.
Step 3: Clip them. I’m using my Rilakkuma clips.
Step 4: Tie them to a string and hang them up. I’m hanging them above my computer, but you can hang them anywhere you like.
2. Fake flowers
Simply wrap fake flowers around your bed frame. There are lots of other things in the home you can do this with.
I hope you liked these easy DIY home ideas! See you next time!
Part one here. Part one is not “me” anymore. I’m going to move next month so I’ll have a new workspace. Current workspace:
- Hatsune Miku poster. I also have 8 One Piece, 4 Vampire Knight posters and 1 Code Geass poster.
- Computer. My dad or brother took my keyboard and so I’m left with this small keyboard lol.
- Rilakkuma mouse pad and plushie (Rilakkuma collection post here)
- Manga from my friends (post here)
- Roronoa Zoro lego figure (post here)
- Haruhi Suzumiya nendoroid (post here)
- Clara plushie from Princess Jellyfish
- Alpacasso plushies. I also have a large Alpacasso on my bed.
- Drawing tablet, pen and pen holder
- Marimo balls (post here)
- Cat curtain. Added this because I don’t want anyone to look at me through the window lol.
- Pencil holder with stationary. Not sure why I have this because I use my Rilakkuma pencil case with Rilakkuma lead pencils and other stationary. Hm I probably won’t keep it in my new room.
I’m using my laptop right now and I’m sitting in front of a Japanese-style coffee table that I have in my room. To be honest I spend most of my day sitting on the floor instead on the computer chair lol.
My walls have posters, backpack has a keychain and pin, keys have a keychain, keyboard has panda cover, phone has Luffy charm, and more. Then there are jewelry and hair accessories. ^^
OK, posting this much is super unusual of me. Maybe I have more energy now, or could it be that I’ve been in a good mood in the past weeks? 😉
raspberries and almond milk
milk bottle and macaron accessories for my room
The milk bottle is actually a drink but I kept the bottle because it’s cute. >< I’m someone who is concerned about how things look!!
When I got home today, I was given shampoo and conditioner – just what I’ve been meaning to buy. Now I don’t have to go out~ ^O^
I also got these sick pyjama pants as a gift haha~
The middle photo shows my earmuffs.
Missing from the photo: Tony Tony Chopper plush. I haven’t taken it out of the packaging yet because it’s too cute. ><
See the rest of my Rilakkuma collection here. [INCOMPLETE]
Maybe I will post a photo of anime stuff next time, like my manga, games, posters, figurines, stuffies, cosplay stuff, pins, and others.
I wrote a bit about my room in my last post but here are some more photos. I have a poster of Miku Hatsune and a photo of an anime character. I like vocaloid and anime. I also have little sticky photos from when I was a teenager (purikura).
There is a string of fake flowers from Daiso around my bed frame.
Froyo from today.
Listening to: Kim Junsu – The Game Begins. This song is from Death Note: The Musical. It’s from the Korean version. DN is my favourite anime.