I went to a Man with a Mission concert last night and it was so much fun. The show was amazing. I first heard their song, My Hero, when I watched Inuyashiki. I loved My Hero. It was the start of my admiration for MWAM. It was their first time performing in Vancouver and also their last tour stop after a year-long tour.
If you watch anime, you may have heard their songs. They sang the theme songs for Log Horizon, The Seven Deadly Sins, Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans, Golden Kamuy, and more. I read online that the second opening theme for the currently airing anime, Vinland Saga, is by them.
I was lucky enough to get a guitar pick… TT_TT
Blurry photo, but the guitar pick says ‘Kamikaze Boy Man with a Mission.’
My favourite songs by MWAM are:
- Winding Road
- Fly Again
- Raise Your Flag
- My Hero
- Chasing the Horizon
- Seven Deadly Sins
You should check them out~~
I celebrated my birthday four times this year with different people.
- Taiwanese restaurant
- My Hero Academia movie in theatres
- bubble tea
- my friend paid for everything – thank you
- got Detective Conan cosplay, wig, wig cap, Oscar Wilde’s Happy Prince book, metal straws (including bubble tea straw), metal straw cleaner, card – in Kaneki bag
- Japanese restaurant
- got Kumamon plush, hand cream that smells really good, postcard
- getting Osamu Dazai’s No Longer Human book
- hot pot
- got mustard cardigan, super soft hoodie, concealer, letter
- first class was cancelled – I slept in and watched anime in bed
- birthday wishes on social media, in person
- free matcha lemonade drink from Blenz
- gifts from parents and brother
- getting free bubble tea from Pearl Fever
- I ordered gifts for myself – cosplay stuff
- Korean bbq buffet – thank you friends for treating me
- friend picked me up and dropped me home
- got Charmed Aroma candle with ring inside, homemade cupcakes, hand cream that smells really good, false lashes, lip balm, card
- got necklace, strawberry matcha tea, glasses for cosplay, face masks, nose mask, lip mask, card
I also found out this morning that I won BiblioNyan’s giveaway!
I’m writing this post for myself, for my future sad days. When I feel sad, I can read this post and remind myself that I am lucky to have good people in my life. I tend to forget a lot of the things that people do for me.
I wonder if I deserve all of this. I’m struggling with this because I am no one special. I’m not used to this much kindness in my life. I’ve written before that I had a lonely childhood.
Thank you everyone. I hope that I am treating you with as much kindness. I don’t think I am, but I’ll improve on that. Maybe I am too harsh on myself, but these are my true feelings.
I guess I don’t have much to say in this post, except for the words… thank you. Some of you guys have stuck with me through thick and thin and it means a lot to me. I love you~
I feel quite content right now. I’m happy. ^^
Also, message me on Twitter if you haven’t already~
Here are a few of my favourite accessories from today’s goods. ^__^
My friend, Maya, has been spoiling me with clothes from Japanese brands, Japanese fashion magazines, and an assortment of cute items.
I want to try something new..
Yesterday I was supposed to buy a water bottle and a pen but I forgot and only bought the bottle. I was going to buy a red one but didn’t because I don’t like the colour very much..
Later that day, I found a pen. The pen was new and was good quality too c; It was my lucky day~ I felt bad but.. should I have returned it to the Lost and Found? If it was a Student Card or Macbook of course I would have, without a doubt, but.. a pen is OK?!
I want to try to write about the little things in my diary >< I know I write informal even though I am a University student and that I write less formal than two years ago.. but I am happy like this.. ^o^ I feel lazy.
I want to say something..
I always want to be a good person and be myself. Even if I do get hurt, it’s okay because I know that I have good in me and that I am true to myself. Even if I get hurt, I know that I will get better!! I don’t think you should do what I do, but I think it’s good to be yourself. I don’t want any of you to get hurt (>//<)Y
OK, bye bye!