I went to a Man with a Mission concert last night and it was so much fun. The show was amazing. I first heard their song, My Hero, when I watched Inuyashiki. I loved My Hero. It was the start of my admiration for MWAM. It was their first time performing in Vancouver and also their last tour stop after a year-long tour.
If you watch anime, you may have heard their songs. They sang the theme songs for Log Horizon, The Seven Deadly Sins, Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans, Golden Kamuy, and more. I read online that the second opening theme for the currently airing anime, Vinland Saga, is by them.
I was lucky enough to get a guitar pick… TT_TT
Blurry photo, but the guitar pick says ‘Kamikaze Boy Man with a Mission.’
My favourite songs by MWAM are:
- Winding Road
- Fly Again
- Raise Your Flag
- My Hero
- Chasing the Horizon
- Seven Deadly Sins
You should check them out~~
I celebrated my birthday four times this year with different people.
- Taiwanese restaurant
- My Hero Academia movie in theatres
- bubble tea
- my friend paid for everything – thank you
- got Detective Conan cosplay, wig, wig cap, Oscar Wilde’s Happy Prince book, metal straws (including bubble tea straw), metal straw cleaner, card – in Kaneki bag
- Japanese restaurant
- got Kumamon plush, hand cream that smells really good, postcard
- getting Osamu Dazai’s No Longer Human book
- hot pot
- got mustard cardigan, super soft hoodie, concealer, letter
- first class was cancelled – I slept in and watched anime in bed
- birthday wishes on social media, in person
- free matcha lemonade drink from Blenz
- gifts from parents and brother
- getting free bubble tea from Pearl Fever
- I ordered gifts for myself – cosplay stuff
- Korean bbq buffet – thank you friends for treating me
- friend picked me up and dropped me home
- got Charmed Aroma candle with ring inside, homemade cupcakes, hand cream that smells really good, false lashes, lip balm, card
- got necklace, strawberry matcha tea, glasses for cosplay, face masks, nose mask, lip mask, card
I also found out this morning that I won BiblioNyan’s giveaway!
I’m writing this post for myself, for my future sad days. When I feel sad, I can read this post and remind myself that I am lucky to have good people in my life. I tend to forget a lot of the things that people do for me.
I wonder if I deserve all of this. I’m struggling with this because I am no one special. I’m not used to this much kindness in my life. I’ve written before that I had a lonely childhood.
Thank you everyone. I hope that I am treating you with as much kindness. I don’t think I am, but I’ll improve on that. Maybe I am too harsh on myself, but these are my true feelings.
I guess I don’t have much to say in this post, except for the words… thank you. Some of you guys have stuck with me through thick and thin and it means a lot to me. I love you~
I feel quite content right now. I’m happy. ^^
Also, message me on Twitter if you haven’t already~
1. Four leaf clovers
Step 1: Find four leaf clovers.
Step 2: Put transparent tape on both sides of the clovers to preserve them. Cut off the edges of the tape to keep it clean.
Step 3: Clip them. I’m using my Rilakkuma clips.
Step 4: Tie them to a string and hang them up. I’m hanging them above my computer, but you can hang them anywhere you like.
2. Fake flowers
Simply wrap fake flowers around your bed frame. There are lots of other things in the home you can do this with.
I hope you liked these easy DIY home ideas! See you next time!
Here are a few of my favourite accessories from today’s goods. ^__^
My friend, Maya, has been spoiling me with clothes from Japanese brands, Japanese fashion magazines, and an assortment of cute items.
I want to try something new..
Yesterday I was supposed to buy a water bottle and a pen but I forgot and only bought the bottle. I was going to buy a red one but didn’t because I don’t like the colour very much..
Later that day, I found a pen. The pen was new and was good quality too c; It was my lucky day~ I felt bad but.. should I have returned it to the Lost and Found? If it was a Student Card or Macbook of course I would have, without a doubt, but.. a pen is OK?!
I want to try to write about the little things in my diary >< I know I write informal even though I am a University student and that I write less formal than two years ago.. but I am happy like this.. ^o^ I feel lazy.
I want to say something..
I always want to be a good person and be myself. Even if I do get hurt, it’s okay because I know that I have good in me and that I am true to myself. Even if I get hurt, I know that I will get better!! I don’t think you should do what I do, but I think it’s good to be yourself. I don’t want any of you to get hurt (>//<)Y
OK, bye bye!