You know that feeling when there’s nothing to look forward to? I started six new shows from this season but only Dr. Stone caught my eye. I’m hoping that PS Vita games will satisfy my boredom….
I celebrated my birthday four times this year with different people.
- Taiwanese restaurant
- My Hero Academia movie in theatres
- bubble tea
- my friend paid for everything – thank you
- got Detective Conan cosplay, wig, wig cap, Oscar Wilde’s Happy Prince book, metal straws (including bubble tea straw), metal straw cleaner, card – in Kaneki bag
- Japanese restaurant
- got Kumamon plush, hand cream that smells really good, postcard
- getting Osamu Dazai’s No Longer Human book
- hot pot
- got mustard cardigan, super soft hoodie, concealer, letter
- first class was cancelled – I slept in and watched anime in bed
- birthday wishes on social media, in person
- free matcha lemonade drink from Blenz
- gifts from parents and brother
- getting free bubble tea from Pearl Fever
- I ordered gifts for myself – cosplay stuff
- Korean bbq buffet – thank you friends for treating me
- friend picked me up and dropped me home
- got Charmed Aroma candle with ring inside, homemade cupcakes, hand cream that smells really good, false lashes, lip balm, card
- got necklace, strawberry matcha tea, glasses for cosplay, face masks, nose mask, lip mask, card
I also found out this morning that I won BiblioNyan’s giveaway!
I’m writing this post for myself, for my future sad days. When I feel sad, I can read this post and remind myself that I am lucky to have good people in my life. I tend to forget a lot of the things that people do for me.
I wonder if I deserve all of this. I’m struggling with this because I am no one special. I’m not used to this much kindness in my life. I’ve written before that I had a lonely childhood.
Thank you everyone. I hope that I am treating you with as much kindness. I don’t think I am, but I’ll improve on that. Maybe I am too harsh on myself, but these are my true feelings.