RULES (Copied and pasted)
- Mention the name of the blog you were tagged by, as well as the creators of this game Realweegiemidget Reviews and Thoughts All Sorts to all blogs involved and including the picture above.
- List five of your greatest
hottiesundeniably attractive people from TV and/or film, i.e. crushes/objects of your affection, including musicians or sports stars too.
- Tell us how you were introduced to them and why you like them/what appeals.
- Add some appealing pictures.
- Tag seven bloggers for their Five
Flaming HottiesSuper Attractive People.
- Post the rules.
I’ll stick with 2D boys because musicians and actors are a whole other post.
1. Uta from Tokyo Ghoul
Okay, for context Uta is a ghoul and ghouls eat humans. I like anime characters with piercings and I have a few ear piercings myself (7 in total).
2. Xue Yang from Mo Dao Zu Shi
I would classify Xue Yang as a yandere. My favourite character archetype is yandere.
***Yanderes are really problematic and I don’t agree with what they do. People that have yandere-like characteristics in real life are extremely toxic and I recognize that. However, my favourite characters in fictional stories are mostly villains and I think that yanderes make stories more interesting if it is done well.***
3. Juuzou Suzuya from Tokyo Ghoul
Juuzou is my favourite character in Tokyo Ghoul. He has a unique appearance and did his stitches himself. I like unique-looking characters because they seem more authentic(?) – Characters that aren’t afraid of being themselves.
4. Izaya Orihara from Durarara!!
Izaya is my number one favourite anime character. I wrote a post outlining the reasons why I like him lolol (Click here to read it).
5. Doppo from Hypnosis Mic
Doppo is a salaryman and pessimist. I like his hair.
Besides Uta (I feel neutral about him), I really like the remaining four characters. It’s not just appearance but their personalities as well. Or I find them really interesting characters. Appearance and personality generally go hand-in-hand for me.
I’m going to open this up for anyone who wants to do this tag. 🙂