Synopsis: Tonegawa is tasked with the difficult job of taking over Teiai Corporation’s Twitter account. He has to gain more followers and beat a Teiai hater account.
1. Tweet original fan art of popular anime.
2. Go aggressively after any trending hashtags.
3. Pin any tweet that ends up being buzzworthy. Understand what ‘buzzworthy’ means.
4. Tweet animated gifs of cats. Learn where to get gifs first.
5. Watch all the popular anime.
6. Don’t tweet about the weather. Weather-related tweets are boring.
7. Take food pictures. In my experience, food pictures get a lot of likes.
8. Upload videos.
9. Understand internet slang. Include all the capitals for LOL.
10. Draw anime fan art. I’ve seen this one work well on Twitter.
Do you agree with the tips and tricks for gaining followers on Twitter? I’ve seen all of these except for the video one!