I moved during the summer of last year so I did a workspace comparison. The left was my workspace in my old place in June 2017. The right is my current workspace. I’m using a different table and my current table curves to the side. The other half of the table is filled with papers right now because I’m studying for finals. That’s why I’m not showing it hahaha!
After looking at the photos, I realized something. My favourite colour is not pink anymore. One thing about me is that I really like to drink from straws. It’s actually not good because straws are made of plastic (bad for the environment) but maybe one day I will invest in reusable straws.
I was thinking about something earlier. I am turning 22 this year but I do look younger than my age. I sometimes act like a little kid too. This doesn’t mean I’m immature. It’s just my personality! I don’t see anything wrong with this so I don’t feel the need to not be myself. When I’m 28, I’m still going to be myself!
This isn’t to be confused with being the same person forever. I don’t agree with that because we are constantly evolving.
Listening to: 卷珠簾 – 霍尊
I am quite confident.
I will be the judge of my content quality.
If you don’t like my blog or me, why are you still reading?
Part one here. Part one is not “me” anymore. I’m going to move next month so I’ll have a new workspace. Current workspace:
- Hatsune Miku poster. I also have 8 One Piece, 4 Vampire Knight posters and 1 Code Geass poster.
- Computer. My dad or brother took my keyboard and so I’m left with this small keyboard lol.
- Rilakkuma mouse pad and plushie (Rilakkuma collection post here)
- Manga from my friends (post here)
- Roronoa Zoro lego figure (post here)
- Haruhi Suzumiya nendoroid (post here)
- Clara plushie from Princess Jellyfish
- Alpacasso plushies. I also have a large Alpacasso on my bed.
- Drawing tablet, pen and pen holder
- Marimo balls (post here)
- Cat curtain. Added this because I don’t want anyone to look at me through the window lol.
- Pencil holder with stationary. Not sure why I have this because I use my Rilakkuma pencil case with Rilakkuma lead pencils and other stationary. Hm I probably won’t keep it in my new room.
I’m using my laptop right now and I’m sitting in front of a Japanese-style coffee table that I have in my room. To be honest I spend most of my day sitting on the floor instead on the computer chair lol.
🍓 What’s up? 🍓
I’ll be talking about a little bit about my workspace and I’m going to explain my creative process. By “workspace” I am referring to my method of blogging because I need a computer and I need to be able to take some time to express myself in a way that tells you a little about who I am.
I want my workspace to be… simple. I just need a computer (or laptop) and a drink. The manga book in the picture has been put away as I write this now.
One of my sources of inspiration is from manga.
I always need to listen to songs when I am blogging.
Sometimes I get inspiration from other blogs. If I see someone else’s photo and it is something that is typical in my own life, I try to take a photo because maybe I had never thought about blogging about it before. All of my other posts are 100% my idea.