This is an updated version of my Misa Amane cosplay since I got a wig. Old version here. Misa Amane is a character from Death Note, one of my favourite anime.
L and Beyond Birthday cosplay here.
I’ve cosplayed as Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura before, but this time I have a wig, white socks and white gloves!
I’ve cosplayed as Haruhi Suzumiya before but this time I have a wig.
I got green high top sneakers this time. My wish is to take more photos in other cosplays before the cherry blossoms are gone this year.
One of the reasons why I cosplay is to express my love for anime. A lot of people have dedicated their blog to anime (by writing reviews). This is just a different way of showing my appreciation towards that.
Sakura Kinomoto is a character from the anime, Cardcaptor Sakura. The sequel is coming out in 2018!!! (It’s been almost 18 years since the original series.)
I was supposed to get a brown short wig for Sakura, but things didn’t work out. Hopefully I’ll be able to get a wig for her in the future.
A couple of people have asked me how I have time to cosplay.
Tenma Tsukamoto from School Rumble
I started cosplaying 9 months ago. My plan is to get photos taken by other people, so that I have more than just mirror selfies.
Cosplaying is not that easy. It involves gathering the many different items of each character, and I’m still getting pieces for my older cosplays. It also requires spending $$$…. 😦
1. Haruhi Suzumiya from the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
2. Ururu from Bleach
3. Tsukimi from Princess Jellyfish
4. Kido Tsubomi from Mekakucity Actors
5. Risa Koizumi from Lovely Complex
6. Monkey D. Luffy (girl) from One Piece
7. Zero Kiryu from Vampire Knight
8. Atsushi Otani from Lovely Complex
9. Misa Amane from Death Note
10. Sakura Kinomoto from Cardcaptor Sakura (soon)
11. Tenma Tsukamoto from School Rumble (soon)
12. Mikasa Ackerman from Attack on Titan (soon)
What I want for the future