I never had this “problem” before, until recently. I’ve finished some shows, but other shows… I am close to finishing them (just 2 or 3 episodes until completion) but I’ve stopped watching them. I like the shows, too. See below:
- Gosick 22/24
- 2Moons 9/12
- Eternal Love of Dream 53/56
- TharnType 9/12
& I’m trying to figure out the reason(s) for why I do this. Do you guys do this too? I have a few ideas:
1. You don’t want the series to end. You aren’t ready to let go of the characters and the series. If it never ends, you can avoid feeling the post-series “void.”
2. You are afraid of a bad ending, or a rushed job.
3. The show already gave you everything you wanted… whatever that was.
4. You lost interest in the show.
I’m sure there are more reasons. If you can think of more reasons, please let me know. I feel like none of these are exactly it for me.