Thanks for the nomination, Yomu. Yomu explicitly wrote in his post that he expects a response from me, so I guess I have no choice.
- Thank the one who tagged you and if at all please tag the original post as well. This is my first blog tag and a bit of a passion project so I would like to see where it spreads! Oh and use Super-Happy-Love as a tag!
- Display the Super Happy Love Logo in your post. Share the rules!
- Choose a minimum of 2 out of these 6 prompts (see this original post for prompts) to answer in this blog! More is always allowed!
- You are actively encouraged not to bring negativity into this tag.
- Tag 6 bloggers you love so they can take on this challenge as well.
- Everyone who comments something lovely about your post ALSO gets nominated. (Should they so choose).
WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT A FANDOM OR FRANCHISE YOU LOVE.
I like The Untamed/Mo Dao Zu Shi fandom. It’s nice to see people cosplay in hanfu. It’s also nice to listen to covers of the songs played by traditional Chinese instruments.
TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT A CHARACTER YOU LOVE.
I love Tanjiro from Demon Slayer. I wrote about how he inspires me (you can read about that here). He’s kind to everyone, including demons, and he never gives up.
TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT A PIECE OF MUSIC YOU LOVE.
My favourite anime opening is the first Tokyo Ghoul opening. It’s Unravel by TK from Ling tosite Sigure. It’s perfect. It’s everything I have ever wanted in a song. It suits my tastes in music perfectly.
WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF YOU LOVE!
I think that I have good taste in shows. Okay, that sounds biased but other people tell me that I give good recommendations. It makes me feel like I am doing a good job at reviewing anime and doing my part of introducing good shows to people, especially underrated ones. It’s a shame when good anime goes unnoticed.
I think I’m also good at getting people to watch the shows I like. I’ve gotten my classmates, anime club friends, and blogger friends to watch Kaiji and many more shows.
Once again, I’m opening this up to anyone who wants to do this.
2 thoughts on “Super Happy Love Blog Award”
Haha, I even ended up watching Kaiji thanks to you. Great anime.
Congrats on the award!!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yeah, I remember! Thanks for the nomination, hahaha.
LikeLiked by 1 person