I don’t know if these anime characters and quotes will be relatable to you because everyone is different, but they are to me.
1. Usagi from Sailor Moon
Usagi says exactly what I’m thinking. Sailor Moon has so many awesome quotes. I did enjoy the anime a ton when I was in elementary school so yes, I recommend it.
I don’t know about you, but I used to have this thought before I even knew this was a Sailor Moon quote.
2. Umaru from Himouto! Umaru-chan
Umaru is the perfect model student at school but when she’s at home, she acts pretty differently. I would not say that I’m a model student because I don’t act that much different in public but her home life is similar to mine.
Pop, snacks, manga, games, comfy clothes and blanket make up my paradise too. ^^
When people message me when I’m watching a good episode, I don’t reply LOL.
3. Any fujoshi in anime…
Anime: Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii
4. Lucifer from The Devil is a Part-Timer!
Lucifer is a NEET who likes playing games and browsing the internet. He’s also very lazy. Except for the NEET part, I feel him on a spiritual level. Side note: He’s so good-looking!
5. Snorlax from Pokemon
Snorlax is my favourite Pokemon and he stays true to himself. He likes to sleep and eat. 😀
- Shikamaru from Naruto (because he’s lazy)
- Luffy from One Piece (because he loves to eat)
- Alice from Heaven’s Memo Pad (She doesn’t like leaving the house, and loves stuffed animals and Dr. Pepper!)
- Roronoa Zoro from One Piece (He’s directionally challenged)
- Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist (He’s short and young-looking)